"Miracle No Dey Tire Jesus" - Reactions As Couples Welcome Twins After 19-Years Of Childlessness (Photos)


 

What a mighty God, He has done it again. God answered us again. We prayed for and with this family, Twins arrived, a boy and a girl, delivered after 19yrs.

May God terminate every delay around you. 

By the anointing of the Holy Spirit, I release all you waited for in the name of Jesus the Christ.

You will testify.






Congratulations sir from all of us at Church On The Go 

To everyone trusting God for the fruit πŸ‘ of the womb, God will surprise you in this season in Jesus' Name! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I Will Never Leave Your Side" – Regina Daniels Assures Her Billionaire Husband In A Romantic Video As She Sing For Him (Video)

“If anything happens to me, tell my son I tried my best” – Nigerian mum shares cryptic post (Video)

"Uncle Zubby Like Them Young And Fresh" – Reactions As Zubby Michael Host Only Actress, Sharon Ifedi In His New Mansion, See 5 Different Time Zubby And Sharon Share Romantic Time Together(Video)