"Uncle Zubby Like Them Young And Fresh" – Reactions As Zubby Michael Host Only Actress, Sharon Ifedi In His New Mansion, See 5 Different Time Zubby And Sharon Share Romantic Time Together(Video)

 


 

Nollywood actor, Azubuike Michael, best known as Zubby Michael has stirred reactions as he dance with actress, Sharon Ifedi in a new video shared on TikTok by the actress.


I'm the video, it looks like they're both in Zubby new mansion. This won't be the first time Sharon Ifedi and Zubby were spotted together for only in the month of February. They were spotted on five different romantic occasion. But let's keep it on a low for now.





What do you all think?



Watch video below:




Drop your comments in the comment section below. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I Will Never Leave Your Side" – Regina Daniels Assures Her Billionaire Husband In A Romantic Video As She Sing For Him (Video)

“If anything happens to me, tell my son I tried my best” – Nigerian mum shares cryptic post (Video)